Thursday, March 6, 2014

Welcome

peacock dress with 2 bolaro jackets
with matching bags. $20.00
Welcome to my new space. I am so excited to share what is happening in my work shop. In the coming weeks, I'll be posting lots of pictures of some fabulous fashions perfect to cultivate the imagination of your little princess and her jet-setting, 18" dolls.

Our "Go Wild" line is sure to spark interest in a wild life safari in Africa. Who can resist accessories like sleeping bags for camp fire nights?


Zebra pants and top with a matching bag. $10.00
 













Our swim suit line will be introduced in May and includes swim-wear, towel, and cover-ups just perfect for lounging near the pool or a trip to the lake.

I am looking forward to sharing my designs with all of you. Drop me a line. I love comments!


Cherie 

No comments:

Post a Comment